domingo, 9 de enero de 2011

MBLAQ escribe cartas para las fans





Seungho

To. Thanks
Hello. It’s Yang leader.
Keke I never thought that I would have wrote a letter since a birth..
Thank you to all fans who always wait and support us and please
Understand that due to my personality and the environment that
I was raised in, I act different outside aside from my inner feeling toward
you guys!
First published first full album! Please love it!
I love you guys, A+ ^▽^
Hoot….



G.O
Dear My fans ♡
Hasn’t it been a long time since we saw each other for a last time?!!!
It has been a long time..Nice to meet you guys!!
Have you guys been well? I have a bad hand writing, but I am trying so hard
to write well ^^
Finally, our first full album is out!
I truly thank you guys who waited ~
This time, we will pay gratitude by more active activities ^^
Anyways, I hope that 2011 will be a healthy year and be with MBLAQ too!!
I truly love you guys !! ♡♡♡
From.G.O



Lee Joon
Hello, everyone ~ kekeke
It has been a long time. Really a long time.
I am very happy because we finnaly got to meet one another.
I was really worried during the time that we didn’t do activities.
Because you guys might cheat on us!!! We will show up a lot now,
So support us a lot! We are supporting A+s too from a place
where it can’t be seen.
Now, we..should date ♡_♡* We should really be each other’s
support and believe in one another!
Because I believe in you guys.!
I am always grateful to you guys and feel bad..
I will always love you guys a lot to show more sincere side.
A+ hwaiting. Lee Joon hwaiting. MBLAQ hwaiting~♡
-2Joon-

*T/N:’2’ in Korean is read as ‘yi’, which is proper Korean pronounciation for ‘Lee’.



Thunder
Thunder 1
To lovely fans…
Debut stage which was full of anticipation, nervousness, and sacredness..
We were excited as we saw other sunbae singers’ stages, saying we will soon
Have fans who cheer on for us..
However, we have fans who supported our debut stage when we have
nothing done and accomplished..Under the fan card with a name of MBLAQ,
they have cheered for us loudly and sang along…and now

Thunder 2
us who have grown a lot are receiving more fans’ love who
wait for us for a long time and support us…
Now, it’s our turn..
I will pay a debt called unconditional and huge love back for it little by
little now..
Anticipate a lot~!
We will do our bestwith better music and enthusiasm..
We will always work hard! Thank you so much for being with us!
Fans…I love you guys~ ! ^^


Mir
To.A+
Hello~Hello~+_+!!
It’s Mir!! Have you guys been well?
Finally, MBLAQ’s firstfull album is out. ㅠ_ㅠ
You guys have been waiting for a long time, right ㅠ_ㅠ?
I am sorry that we always make you guys wait and love you guys~+_+!!
There’s only our A+s to believe in for sure~
I thank you guys a lot for always giving a courage..!!
Now, our MBLAQ will be a big support to you guys!!
Let’s walk together up to first full album!!
After that, I will get married too! !
Love you guys~!! ♡♡♡

From cutie son of rich farmer Mir!!



Link to original message picture of individual letters:http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=973208710

Estamos trabajando para darselas a conocer en español. Esperen por nosotros. 

No hay comentarios: